The Battles of Waterloo war game
Condition: Very good with a little shelf wear. Interior components are in very good condition condition. Pieces are punched.
Notes: 1994 GMT Games
GMT’s The Battles of Waterloo covers four major battles during the Waterloo campaign: Mont Saint Jean, Quatre Bras, Ligny, and Wavre in one package, plus a campaign game. There are 3 maps included but only the campaign game needs all three. Scenarios require one to two maps.
Game features include:
- Interactive Turn Sequence that integrates Command, Coordination and Control with play tension: the LIM (Leader Initiative Marker) system.
- Lower-level command ability represented by Cohesion and Commitment.
- Combined Arms approach to effective combat tactics.
- Multi-tiered movement capabilities.
- Grand Battery, Square, Cavalry Pursuit, Napoleon's Health, Special Chateau Defense rules
A detailed study on the Waterloo campaign, colorful, and tension-filled.